Welcome to BoringFinance.com!
- Boring Finance is knowing what an investment is worth.
- Boring Finance is not having bad surprises at the end of the month.
- Boring Finance is understanding the jargon and nuances in financial documents and contracts.
- Boring Finance is not being swindled by a con artist.
- Boring Finance is having plans that match your resources that match reality.
- Boring Finance is being able to do what you want to do without stressing over how you pay for it.
- This site will help you learn Boring Finance.
Fin636: MBA Investments and Portfolio Seminar - Fall 2023
Taught by: G. Michael Phillips and Mike Phillips
Prerequisite: FIN 502. Seminar in the fundamental and technical analysis of securities and capital markets. Applied financial analysis of firms and their securities; study of institutional forces in the security markets.
Finance 302 Personal Finance: Fin302OL Writing Intensive - Fall 2023
Taught by: Mike Phillips
Department Office: BB 3125; (818) 677-2459. David Nazarian College of Business and Economics.
Professor's Office: BB4101
This information is for Fall 2023 Fin302 sections 13676-13736 (Dr. Phillips sections).
- IF you are in this class, you are enrolled in a course which is part of the myCSUNDigitalAccess (MCDA) program.
- The MCDA program provides digital materials to students at a deeply discounted price.
- Some or all of your materials for this course are being provided digitally through the MCDA program
- ALL enrolled students will have access to the materials at www.WileyPLUS.com (see syllabus)
- If want to keep access throughout the semester you need do nothing. A chargewill be placed on your CSUN student portal account (just like tuition, but a separate charge) around the 5th or 6th week of classes. You will then be responsible for paying the university.
- If you choose to obtain your materials elsewhere you have untilthe September drop dateto Opt-Out (see instructions below). Those who Opt-Out by the drop date will lose access and will not be charged.
- Anyone who does not Opt-Out by the 9/22 deadline will be charged and those charges will not be reversible